Braintree, MA | Accounting Clerk
Client in Braintree, MA is seeking a Temporary Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for processing daily deposits and maintaining accurate records of those deposits. This position is also responsible for assisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable. This position is Monday thru Friday until mid-November.
- Prepare daily deposits and maintain all supporting documentation for multiple banks for various entities and external organizations.
- Verify and attach the deposit tickets to daily cash receipt journals upon return from the bank.
- Enter all cash receipts for general ledger posting.
- Enter accounts receivable receipts for general ledger posting.
- Assist with the data entry of accounts payable.
- Assist in the Treasury area as business needs require.
- Daily sorting and distribution of the Finance department mail
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with staff and visitors.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- Cash receipts experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to support the mission of the organization.