Customer Service Representative
Raynham, MA | Customer Service
Manufacturing company in Raynham seeking an experienced CSR to join the team on a temp-to-hire basis.
Will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will interact with customers regarding inquiries, order processing, troubleshooting basic problems and service/order status updates.
- Handle email inquiries and reports and customer calls regarding issues related to the use of products.
- Process all incoming orders for product lines to ensure accuracy on products and pricing. Ensures delivery requirements are met, expediting when necessary.
- Provides support for accounting in the areas of accounts receivable, processing invoices and accounts payable.
- Reconsolidate freight to ensure the best methods used in shipping product.
- Interface with all other departments in handling any and all customer issues including credit problems, order processing, literature, issuance of return authorization requests, tracking returns receipt return to repair and re-shipment, quality issues, corrective actions, production/operation, shipping/routing issues and working with carriers in obtaining proof of delivery and obtaining freight charges for shipping products or arranging for material to be picked up for return to factory.
- Assist with clerical responsibilities as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
Ideal candidate has at least an Associate's degree or related work experience PLUS 1-3 years experience in a customer service environment.
Must know MS Office (Word & Excel) and have strong verbal and written communication skills