Financial Project Coordinator
Walpole, MA 02081
Local, growing construction company is looking for someone with aptitude, initiative, passion who is eager to learn and grow in the role and within the company.
Position is a blend of reception, administrative, marketing, accounting support and acts as a liaison between the company and it's subcontractors to potentially identify risk and/or clarify company's rules for their projects.
Ideal candidate has construction experience, familiarity with contract administration and comfortable working in a small office wearing many hats. Client will entertain entry-level options with SUPER strong aptitude and also will entertain someone from the subcontracting world.
- Answer phones, take messages, etc.
- Maintain and order office supplies as necessary
- Maintain and organize kitchen area
- Assist Accounting Manager with A/P and A/R using Sage (mainly data entry and will train if needed) - accounting will be roughly 20% of the role
- Provide overall administrative support to the office (12 employees in office, 10 out in the field) including filing, copying, faxing, etc.
- Assist PMs and APMS on several projects at various stages of construction
- Process and follow-up on Insurance certificates with subcontractors
- Package Contracts (send, log, track and review markups), lots of parts - will work off of a template
- Assist and follow-up with subcontractors to resolve compliance issues (insurance, W9's, liens, etc.)
- Update contracts for subs, Owners and other contacts in Procore software
- Coordinate with field staff and project team to ensure everything is in place to operate a successful project site (field office, trailer, water, internet, etc.)
- Attend weekly meetings with PMs for updates
May also assist with Marketing (photos, social media) and Event Planning.
Candidate must have strong accuracy and attention to detail along with a sense or urgency and strong follow-up skills. Microsoft Office skills required: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint would be great to assist PMs with jazzing up presentations, etc.
Knowledge of Auto CAD, Bluebeam or Sage desired but not required. Procore exposure "would be like gold" to the client!
Temp-to-Hire scenario preferred but client will entertain Direct Hire candidates as well.
Hours: 9am-6pm, 1 hour lunch... must stay until 6pm for the phones - no flexibility