Accounting Clerk - Part Time
Braintree, MA 02184 | Accounting Clerk
- Prepare daily deposits and maintain all supporting documentation for multiple banks for various entities and external organizations.
- Verify and attach the deposit tickets to daily cash receipt journals upon return from the bank.
- Enter all cash receipts for general ledger posting.
- Enter accounts receivable receipts for general ledger posting.
- Assist with the data entry of accounts payable.
- Assist in the Treasury area as business needs require.
- Daily sorting and distribution of the Finance department mail
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with staff and visitors.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- Cash receipts experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to support the mission of the organization.