Stoughton, MA 02072 | Administrative Assistant
Temp-to-hire opportunity for local construction company.
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Opening and distributing mail
- Preparing and sending FedEx packages - overnight and ground (packages aren't too heavy, mostly contracts and paperwork)
- Scanning documents, e-filing and filing hard copies
- Calling/Emailing Subcontractors to follow up on contracts for signature
- Tracking Subcontractor insurance certificates and calling/emailing for new ones if/when they've expired
- Requesting W-9's from Subcontractors
- Setting up files for new projects and packaging up completed ones for storage
- Filing A/P
- Recording receipt of Lien Waivers in accounting system
- Must have a vehicle for errands a few times a week (Post Office, etc.). Errands are less than 5 miles each trip and they will reimburse for mileage.
- May assist other departments as needed
Construction experience is not required. Attention to detail when filing and sending out Company paperwork is most important.
30-40 hours/week Monday-Friday between 7:30am-5:00pm