Braintree, MA 02184 | Benefits
- Answer inbound calls from retirees regarding data changes, including address and banking information.
- Process requests for pension payment starts, working with Pension Plan actuary to obtain paperwork. Set up new records for retirees in all appropriate systems.
- Scan files, cards and other benefits related documents.
- Review daily fallout reports and coordinate with locations on questions regarding data discrepancies/questions.
- Prepare file for EDI weekly transmission and handle discrepancy issues as needed.
- Review monthly invoices for accuracy and coordinate with management on any issues.
- Assist with wellness vendor reports.
- File records in various files for active employees, retirees, etc.
- Complete weekly, monthly, etc. mailings as needed, including required new hire, termination and annual notice mailings.
- Assist with data entry and data scrubs.
- Assist with preparation for meetings as needed.
- Receive and process personal health information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Serve as primary liaison with TPAs on health and dental plans for operational issues and with database vendors on other plans and processes.
- Process Life Insurance Claims.
- Maintain contact lists for all locations.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in financial/human resources field accepted.
- HIPAA compliance training preferred.
- Strong Microsoft skills, particularity in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of IOI Payroll, Benefit Allocation Systems, State Street and/or hrMecca a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, work efficiently, complete tasks within deadlines, and transition from task to task and maintain focus.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in handling and producing confidential information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively through e-mail and/or telephone.
- Willingness to support the mission of the organization.