Hingham, MA 02043 | Staff Accountant
- Have a role in month-end financial close process and maintenance of the general ledger
- Perform cash and banking reconciliations
- Support Accounts Receivable function including the posting of cash and credit card receipts
- Assist in the Accounts Payable function including the processing and payment of vendor invoices; and review and approval of expense reports within Certify
- Preparation of G/L account reconciliations
- Special projects as required
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced excel skills
- Self-motivated, detailed and deadline-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities
Newly created role adding to staff. Only 2 in the Finance Department now (Controller and an Accounting Assistant)... This role will work closely with Controller and handle more complex accounting functions, Excel spreadsheets, month/year end closes, etc.
Monday-Thursday, about 4-5 hours/day for roughly 20-24 hours/week
Very quiet atmosphere.