PO Box 850522 Braintree, MA 02184 | A/P Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Entry of all approved vouchers and related invoice information into Lawson accurately and timely.
- Producing bi-weekly cash requirements reports and obtaining payment approval from responsible accountants.
- Producing bi-weekly check runs following documented procedures.
- Maintaining the recurring voucher system and working with departments to update information as necessary.
- Establishing new vendor setups and maintaining vendor files.
- Responding to all vendor inquiries.
- Voiding of checks and maintenance of those records.
- Maintenance of an electronic filing system related to vendor invoices.
- Assist with the month end close of Accounts Payable.
- Assist with 1099 maintenance and related filings.
- Assist with certain accounts receivable and payroll tasks as necessary.
- Assist with board meeting package preparation and distribution.
- Assisting with the implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Interact in positive and professional manner with staff and visitors at the corporate office.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively through e-mail and/or telephone.
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Strong service orientation.
- Willingness to support the mission of the organization.
PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE ELEMENTS:
- Ability to use a computer keyboard for up to 8 hours/day.
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours/day.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
The duties and requirements described above are representative of those encountered during performance of the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
$22/Hour - benefits package available once permanent