West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Newly created temp-to-hire role supporting the General Manager/Owner of rapidly growing company. Position is a mix of administrative, customer service and bookkeeping/light accounting.
Small office with a lot of long-term employees. This is the perfect opportunity for a local candidate looking for a place to call home for awhile.
Ideal candidate is proactive, flexible and understands there are a lot of moving parts in this business. Must be able to adapt to changes.
There is room to grow here. This position will be Owner's "right hand" and take a lot off of his plate. This role will also interact often with sister company including their Controller and CFO on higher-level accounting.
- A/R: cash posting and collections
- A/P: enter vendor invoices and issue checks for payment
- Enter rental/leasing contracts into database
- Monthly customer billing (over 500 clients), mostly sent via email
- Bank reconciliations
- Customer service
- Keeping up to date with Certificates of Insurance for customers
- Familiarity of fixed assets would be great but not required
Must know Outlook, Excel and Word. They use a proprietary industry-specific software, Universal Accounting System (UAS). Will train.
Great benefit package offered when perm.