West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Newly created role will support a very busy Accounting Department. Duties will vary based on needs. Ideal candidate has A/P experience and is flexible and adaptable, willing to jump in and help wherever needed. Candidate must be comfortable with administrative work as this role is 50/50 admin/accounting.
Must have strong Excel and analytical skills with familiarity with the A/P process including knowledge of G/L and accounting principles.
- A/P assistance and backup
- Maintain files of all truck and trailer assets and titles
- Register all trucks and trailers (online) and apply for/distribute decals/permits
- Coordinate registrations/titles with all pertinent states
- Post A/R cash to TMW and MS Dynamics (customer accounts)
- Set up and retire Fixed Assets (trucks and trailers) in Great Plains (MS Dynamics)
- Prepare weekly ADP driver payroll working with branch locations: export information and upload to ADP; also utilize TMW as needed
- Record keeping of benefits payments (Cobra and FMLA)
- Distribute payroll and time off reports by exporting files from ADP and creating Excel reports
- Miscellaneous administrative duties and coverage as needed (including phones)
Client will entertain candidates on a direct hire or temp-to-hire basis.
$18+ hourly, DOE