Braintree, MA 02184
Accounting Clerk needed ASAP at local non-profit organization. Interview in-person this week with a targeted start date of Tuesday, 11/13.
TEMP ONLY: 1-2 months to cover during leave of absence
Position is responsible for the reconciliation of daily fundraising activity to the development database and other general accounting related tasks.
- Reconcile daily fundraising activity to the development database and maintain related spreadsheets.
- Maintain various spreadsheets for general ledger reconciliation purposes.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare daily deposits and maintain all supporting documentation.
- Process vendor check requests and ACH disbursements.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
*Must pass background check*
- Associates Degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.