Mashpee, MA 02649 | Administrative Assistant
Newly created role supports the Administrative Coordinator for a distribution company in the beauty industry.
30 hours/week: about 5-6 hours/day M-F between 9am-5pm.
Position will primarily focus on assisting Coordinator with trade show and training event coordination along with supporting customer service and sales departments.
Trade Show & Trainings Support
- Monitor schedule, prep materials (pull, pick and ship to venue, track as needed)
- Re-stock materials into inventory, suggest repairs to displays as needed
- Order new materials as needed, organize existing and new materials
- Enter leads from trade shows into Salesforce, assign leads to Sales Rep
- Send initial follow-up email to leads
- Create, mail and electronically file training certificates
- Weekly and monthly Reporting as directed
- Constant Contact email list updates
- Data entry into Salesforce.com: manage transfer of accounts and enter leads
- Additional reporting as requested by reps and management includes YTD sales/special reports, incentives and product sales reports, evaluation reports
QuickBooks and Salesforce.com experience desired but not required. QuickBooks work mainly includes creating pick list/invoices of inventory to pull supplies for trade shows and trainings - no accounting needed.
Temp-to-hire opportunity: $17.00 hourly