Mashpee, MA 02649
Newly created role with a growing and busy distribution company in the beauty industry.
24 hours/week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-5pm
Strong chance this will eventually transition into full-time hours.
Position supports the Coordinator with trade show and training event coordination along with supporting customer service and sales departments.
*There is some light lifting required*
Training & Trade Show Support
- Monitor schedule, prep materials (invoice, pull, pick/pack and ship to venue), track materials to ensure arrival
- Receive, unpack and re-stock returning materials into inventory, suggest repairs to displays as needed
- Order trade show materials (electrical, carpeting, etc.)
- Create, mail and electronically file training certificates
- Enter leads from trade shows into Salesforce, assign leads to Sales Rep
- Sent initial follow-up email to leads
- Weekly and monthly reporting as directed (via Salesforce, QuickBooks and Excel)
- Constant Contact email list updates
- Data entry into Salesforce: manage transfer of accounts and enter leads
- Additional reporting as requested by reps and management includes YTD sales/special reports, incentives and product sales reports, evaluation reports, etc.
QuickBooks and Salesforce.com experience strongly desired but not required. Must have basic Excel skills with ability to learn how to export data from QB's into Excel for reports. QuickBooks work includes creating pick list/invoices of inventory to pull supplies for trade shows and trainings - no accounting needed.