Customer Service/Inventory Clerk
Mashpee, MA 02649
Great opportunity for an entry-level, organized candidate looking to start a career.
Position is a blend of customer service/order entry and working in the Distribution/Inventory area directly with the products.
- Receive products and re-stock/organize distribution/inventory area. This includes opening boxes and stocking shelves.
- Perform inventory control and cycle counts to ensure all products are accounted for. Log inventory and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Prep and complete orders for delivery and pick-up (picking items, packing in boxes, creating UPS shipping labels, etc.)
- Answering incoming customer calls for order placement, enter orders into database (QuickBooks), invoice appropriately and accurately.
- Field calls from sales people and customers regarding questions on products or order status.
Must have strong attention to detail. There are over 120 products and invoices can be very long. Must be sure that the correct products are being pulled and shipped.
Role will begin on the inventory/distribution side while the candidate learns the products. Candidate will attend customer trainings to learn all the company's products and lines before being on the phones for the customer service piece.
Distribution/Inventory area is a shared space that must be kept organized and clean/tidy. Candidate can't be sloppy and must have great organization skills.
*Must be able to lift boxes and cases up to 50 pounds!
Company offers the following benefits: "Free Food Fridays", health insurance (company pays 50%), dental, 401K (3% even if employee doesn't contribute), profit sharing, 5 sick days and 2 weeks accrued vacation time (3 weeks after 5 years).
Someone with an interest in the beauty industry is preferred.