Sharon, MA 02067
Experienced Executive Assistant needed ASAP.
Possibility this could become temp-to-hire for the right person but no guarantees.
Ideal candidate should know G-Suite (mail, calendar and docs) and have strong experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Primary duties below:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Executive's office
- Greet visitors, answer phones, take messages, route and screen appropriately
- Calendar management (Google Calendar) and appointment/meeting coordination
- Meeting preparation: PowerPoint presentations, Excel reporting, etc.
- Monitor Executive's email and respond to basic/general inquiries in a professional manner
May also assist with:
- Event coordination and management
- Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute accordingly
- Website updates
Must be tech-savvy, pick things up quickly and have a strong understanding of confidentiality in this role. Must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duration anticipated to be somewhat open-ended depending on how their search goes.