Randolph, MA 02368
HR Coordinator needed ASAP at local non-profit organization.
Role will be responsible for providing administrative HR support to the department with the following:
- Monitoring the HR mailbox
- Prepare correspondence, process HR transactions, maintain employee records, etc.
- Create and coordinate delivery of compliance letters/packets
- Employment verification
- Monitor and respond to background check investigations
- Support background check/drug screen process
- Assist with on-boarding: I-9, etc.
- Reporting: HRIS analysis and data entry
- HR projects as assigned to support the Director of HR and/or SVP of HR
Ideal candidate has HR experience and/or a BS or AS degree in HR or related field.
Will entertain a strong candidate with aptitude to learn and grow.
This is most likely a temp-to-hire scenario but no guarantees (this role is replacing a vacancy for the time being)
*must pass CORI check prior to starting*