Randolph, MA 02368 | HR Coordinator/Human Resources Administrator
HRIS Coordinator with ADP eV5 experience needed for 4-5 months. Client is actively recruiting to fill on a perm basis but there's a chance this could become T2P for the right person.
Primarily responsible for HRIS analysis and entry, record keeping, reporting and file maintenance in ADP eV5. Also responsible for data verification, employment verification, I-9 processing and on-boarding.
- Monitoring the HR Mailbox
- Process transactions in HRIS ADP eV5 system, maintain employee records
- Creates and delivers necessary compliance letters/packets
- Managers all employment verification process and verifies employment
- Monitoring and responding to background check investigations
- Develops standard reports and write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries. Run queries and analyze data to maintain data integrity in systems.
- Assists with maintenance required reporting including EEO-1 Report and Veterans Reporting information as required
- HR projects as assigned by Director of HR or SVP of HR
- Participates in audits of HR processes as needed
- Bachelor's or Associate's in HR or related or equivalent experience or coursework in HR Management
- ADP eV5 experience
- Strong Excel including v-look ups and pivot tables
- Employee on-boarding experience