Norwood, MA 02062
Logistics Coordinator needed for a 6+ month temporary position.
This role requires strong administrative and organizational skills. It's perfect for someone who likes variety and supporting a small and very busy team. Familiarity with an ERP system is required as there is a lot of transaction work done in the ERP platform.
Main focus is to assist with outbound logistics including shipping paperwork, ERP transactions and tracking shipments.
- Coordinate outbound shipments and assist with shipping documentation
- Ensure compliance with safety, security and regulatory requirements including transport, trade compliance and customs regulations
- Prepare packages for shipping: determine material's weight and dimensions, packing and label requirements
- Complete Bill of Ladings and packing lists
- Work with Sales and Service teams to reconcile shipping-related issues
Must have strong attention to detail.
Prior logistics experience strong desired along with knowledge of transportation regulations (including safety) on the Federal, State and local level.
$20+ hourly, DOE