Braintree, MA 02184
Administrative Assistant with strong writing and communication skills needed.
Duration projected to be roughly 5 months, give or take.
Primary duties are as follows:
- Twice a week prepare and send newsletter/memo to 500+ members. Will collect information from the department and write content from the provided information.
- Event management: Using Eventbrite database, organize all upcoming events by writing event descriptions, creating registration forms for events, monitor attendance,etc. Will utilize Excel to update the event calendar and provide reporting as requested.
- Once a month will create a PowerPoint presentation for webinar using template provided
- Will assist with phones, filing, miscellaneous clerical projects.
- May also assist with light accounting if needed (expense reports, assist with A/P and A/R in QuickBooks)
Candidates MUST have strong writing and communication skills! Knowledge of QuickBooks and Intacct would be great but not required. Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills also.