Office Administrator/Accounting Clerk
Plymouth, MA 02360
Office Administrator/Accounting Clerk needed on a temp-to-hire basis for local family construction company in a brand-new office space.
Office is comprised of 8-9 employees, half are PM's who are in and out during the day so 4-5 people there steadily. DOG IN OFFICE almost every day. Hypoallergenic, large, very friendly.
Position sits at the front desk and supports the Project Managers, AP/Payroll Manager and CEO with administrative tasks and clerical accounting support.
Majority of this position focuses on invoicing and payroll (data entry):
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting visitors (very light foot traffic here)
- Filing, copying, scanning
- Setting up Safety Books and files for new projects
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming paperwork including invoices and receipts
- Data entry of invoices into Sage 300
- Organizing and preparing for invoicing each week
- Verify employee hours via time sheets and payroll reports
- Process payroll (data entry into Sage 300)
- Print and mail payroll checks weekly
- Typing company memos as needed
- Assist with annual truck registrations
- Ad hoc projects and administrative assistance as needed
Ideal candidate has construction experience (terminology) and is organized with a strong sense of working with numbers. Aptitude is more important than experience here, they'll train and there is room to grow. Must have a bit of a thick skin for the construction industry.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Fridays 8am-4pm (would also entertain 7:30am-4:30pm)... can be flexible if needed
Temp: $17+, DOE
Perm: $20+, DOE with benefits