Order Entry CSR
Canton, MA 02021 | Customer Service
Customer Service/Order Entry Specialist needed for a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Provide customer service support to the organization by entering orders, analyzing pricing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiate and implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an outstanding standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Receive, enter, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing company’s Re-Distribution Centers and/or company’s Central Purchasing (drop-ships).
- Report fulfillment issues to customers and to purchasing team.
- Effectively communicate with vendors, customers and the RDC teams to ensure high efficiencies and smooth operations.
- Access the company’s ERP and other systems to obtain and extract order information and assist customers and vendors with any issue.
- Handle freight claims submission and tracking progress.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by the customer service manager.
- Process and submit POD reports to vendors.
- Enter and submit Purchase Orders to vendors.
- Maintain excellent working relationships and communications with customers, vendors and sales, marketing and RDC operations teams.
- 5-10 years prior customer service experience in wholesale distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong aptitude with numbers – including calculating percentages etc.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Prior experience and strong capabilities with ERP systems for order processing cycle.
- Outstanding detail orientation and accuracy level.
- B.A or associate degree in a business related field.