Canton, MA 02021
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Account Management team to support project activity. The role is to be based in Canton, MA.
The Project Coordinators lead the execution of project plans through directing the resources and activities to successfully liquidate assets under scope by agreed deadlines. Project Coordinators also directly assist Project Managers and Account Leaders with certain admin functions (data collection, scheduling, meeting minutes, etc).
Working with all other departments, the most successful Project Coordinators are well organized, have great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively both internally within the company and externally with our clients.
The successful candidate will also be able to...
- Manage assigned projects through to completion
- Effectively build relationship capital with client stakeholders
- Coordinate resources available to ensure project success
- Ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Support Project managers on specific activity including absence cover
- Support Account Leaders with generating client data, presentation materials, and general admin work
- Work in close partnership with all departments, particularly Logistics and Finance
- Develop and maintain project records and documentation
- Demonstrate tenacity in work activities
$45K dependent on experience
Experience / Skills required…
• Be Self-motivated and flexible.
• Excellent planning, organizing and networking skills.
• Enthusiastic, highly driven, be able to cope under pressure and able to meet targets.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• A natural communicator who has excellent negotiation, presentation, persuasive and interpersonal skills
• Solid IT skills and the ability to learn and support new system implementation or changes.