Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Braintree, MA 02184
Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining and evaluating information and recommending actions.
- Prepares key financial and operational reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing and explaining data with an objective to create useful information
- Analyzes and monitors current and past trends in key performance indicators including revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Completes ad-hoc quantitative analyses of information to identify and understand drivers and root causes of performance
- Recommends operational focus points and works with leadership team to understand potential actions, assists with tracking initiatives and other organizational objectives to improve performance
- Automates financial data into useful dashboards or reports to drive user independence and support organizational scalability
- Prepares and delivers presentations to Executive team
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications and develops expertise in necessary data manipulations platforms –SuiteAnalytics, Tableau or other BItools experience required.
- Contributes to finance team effort by accomplishing special projects or initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in Accounting and Finance role
- Experience with ERP Systems and native report writing programs: NetSuite, Solomon, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BI tool, advanced data manipulation and data warehouse experience (SuiteAnalytics, Tableau or other BI tools experience required)
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Ability to travel up to 15%